Saturday, March 13, 2010

Stupid Celebrity Quotes

This is good for a chuckle:

Sarah Jessica Parker - On Twitter: "Is there a point? I really mean this because I've never been on Twitter and I don't understand it - I'm not saying that in a negative way, I really don't understand it. Is there any point at which you say goodnight? Do you actually say, 'I'm going to bed now?'"

Christina Aguilera - "So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?"

Britney Spears - "The cool thing about being famous is travelling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff."

Paris Hilton - "Wal-mart... Do they, like, make walls there?"

Mariah Carey - "My mother is Irish, my father is black and Venezuelan, and me? I'm tan, I guess."

Victoria Beckham - "I don't know much about football. I know what a goal is, which is surely the main thing about football." (In her defence, she might be referring to soccer since that is what they call it)

David Beckham - "I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet."

Brooke Shields - "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." (Oh Brooke, I think you took too many pills after your pregnancy)

Jonathon Ross - On Heather Mills: "I wouldn't be surprised if we found out she's actually got two legs."

Jessica Simpson - "Is this chicken that I have or is this fish? I know it's tuna but it says chicken by the sea..."

Russell Brand - "Even as a junkie I stayed true [to vegetarianism] - 'I shall have heroin, but I shan't have a hamburger'. What a sexy little paradox.

Madonna - "I won't be happy till I'm as famous as God."

Kate Moss - "Nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels."

Arnold Schwarzenegger - "I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."

No comments:

Post a Comment