Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thinking about you

Yes, I've been thinking about you (used in plural). Although I may be busy I do have time to at least think about you and what you are going through. I know I can only do so much in a day and some times I'm amazed at what I have done. But still, I wish I had time to extend myself to you and spend the quality time to be there for you. Unfortunately there are only 24hrs in a day and 2/3 of it is for sleeping and working.

I want to be there to hold your hand when you are going through a difficult time. You may have a physical ailment holding you down and you may have a personal issue that is taking over your day-to-day. Either way, there are those that I think about on a daily basis yet I may not say it.

Seems many are going through struggles. An illness, a divorce, a break-up, a fight, being single (not just me), being spiritually down and don't know where to turn. To the person that just found out today that you will need to have a double mastectomy by Friday, my heart goes out to you. To the one who has to endure another treatment; to the one who isn't getting along with their spouse; to the one who wants a spouse. No matter what the situation I hope you know there is at least one person thinking of you. I may not say it through a letter or a card or words but you are thought of and loved.

Stay strong and hopefully you will soon find peace and come out of the storm.

1 comment: