Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cross Country Trip 2009

Things I've learned from my trip driving across Canada and the USA:

  • My Honda CRV rocks the house for making such a big trip
  • My Honda CRV and I need a break from each other
  • If all other jobs don't work out my next gig will be a truck driver given that I can do long distance driving
  • I can drive at least 3km with my knee (only on the TransCanada, in a straight line and no one else is around)
  • I can do stomach and butt exercises while sitting in the driver seat
  • Oriental people drive slow in any city, province, state or country
  • Driving across Sask is dry and boring
  • Driving across North Dakota is dry and boring
  • Driving across Minnesota is dry and boring
  • Wisconsin is a beautiful state but have weird (or different) ways of naming their highways
  • I love Chicago (minus the traffic)
  • When singing praises to God I must keep at least one hand on the wheel (unless point #4 applies)
  • There is ample time to talk with God

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Love it!! So fitting! That is hilarious about the butt exercises!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never stop learning. :-)
    Hope

    ReplyDelete