Saturday, August 29, 2009

Because I said 'Yes'

Because I said 'Yes' I:

moved across the country and created a life outwest that has help characterize who I am.
have changed my job numerous times allowing me to be versatile in many areas.
got a tattoo.
moved to another province in hopes of love.
travelled to 6 different countries and loved e-v-e-r-y minute of it.
have many house sitting stories to tell (I need to write more).
stretched my comfort zone and have participated in different social groups (ie. working with teens, children, etc)
am saved.

Because I said 'No' I:

was able to enjoy a glorious day today and spend it singing and resting.
didn't have to do what I didn't want to do in the first place.
didn't do anything I would regret later on.
didn't marry you, or you or you...and even you and am all the better for it.
may have missed out on an opportunity and that is the only regret I do have in life but I'm also reassured that God has a plan for me.

1 comment: