Saturday, August 15, 2009

What if?

What if I:

didn't work so hard? Would I get my bills paid?
worried less? Would I enjoy life more?
worried less about what people thought? Would I do/say more?
stopped giving people money? Would they stop asking?
didn't change my oil this quarter? Would my car be okay?
didn't clean my house? Would it still stay clean?
wasn't depended on? Would I not be asked as much?
depended more on people? Would I feel less independant?
didn't say yes all the time? Would people eventually stop asking?
was more disciplined with food and exercise? Would I be smaller than I am?
was more accepting of myself (physically)? Would I be more attractive?
didn't laugh as loud? Would my laugh still be contagious?
stopped writing in this blog? Would people notice?
didn't wait on the Lord? Would my life be completely different?
had a family and 'dependants'? Would I be happy?
stayed single the rest of my life? Would I be happy?
didn't have God in my life? Would I be where I am today?
didn't have grace? Would I be.......

No comments:

Post a Comment