Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13th Birthday Girl

To my dear friend Melanie. You are one special girl!

We met at work, we hung out with friends and now we worship together at church. I've been friends with Mel for about 8 yrs now and we've shared many a laugh and swapped multiple stories.

Mel, I'm so thankful you were approachable enough for me to share with you the Good News. You were the first person I've ever shared it with and it opened a can of worms that was waiting to get out. I've loved the parties you've hosted, you're welcoming home, you're great husband, wonderful talks and the bond we've created through our bible lessons. Oh, and of course seeing your wonderful little boy! How handsome! I love that we share the name Wyatt as well!

Thanks for the camping trips we've been on and for the rides we've shared together. You're a good woman and I look up to you for the discipline you carry when it comes to health and your constant thirst for reading more about God even if some times it doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense to most of us some of the time but you are persistent in your study and you keep me on my toes.

You're a stand up woman who carries integrity with grace. You respect marriage and family more than people know and also splash fun on those around you. People are lucky to meet you and I'm so glad we've continued our friendship over the years.

Now....can I borrow the 2nd book of the Twilight series please.....haha. Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Becky, you are such a sweat heart and I love ya!

    ReplyDelete