Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Muffin Recipe

You know, I think I could be famous. Really, I could. I can honestly say that I'm proud that I can make an honest muffin recipe and have amazing compliments on them. I wish I could 'take 'em on the road'. I could make some money on them but can I really go into business only making a muffin?? Well, I guess KFC did that with one kind of chicken!

I can give you the ingredients, however, I have to admit that I change it up alot and I mainly can tell how much to add to the mix depending on the consistency. I converted the original recipe because I wanted to make it healthier but this is the original. I can't give away ALL my secrets!

1/2 cup soft butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
3 mashed bananas

(mix all that together first then add)

1 Tbsp baking soda
1 tsp salt

(Mix well)

3 Tbsp Sour cream
2 cups flour
Mix and add chocolate chips.

Optional ingredients: Frozen berries.
Bake 350 for 15min +/-
Enjoy!

Now onto perfecting the chocolate chip cookie....... ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I made your awesome muffins yesturday. Couldn't help but think of you! Thanks for the yummy treat!

    ReplyDelete