Wednesday, April 1, 2009

These are a few of my favourite things......

1. Laughter
2. People making me laugh when I least expect it
3. Road trips by myself, singing in the car
4. Singing in 4 part harmony
5. Listening to a singing bass voice
6. Camping
7. Canoeing and dipping my feet in cool water with the sun beating down on me
8. Walking along dirt paths with trees creating a canopy overhead
9. Rainy days in the fall
10. Going to the mountains
11. Becoming closer to God
12. Seeing old friends
13. Sunday afternoon naps on my couch
14. Fresh laundry
15. Having great talks with friends on a summer evening
16. Lemonade on a hot day
17. Warm summer weather in the evenings
18. Smelling good
19. Sleeping in my bed
20. Being inspired and celebrating someone's life at their funeral
21. Connecting with children
22. Going to Coombs, BC and visiting the market 'Goats on the Roof'
23. Summer weekend drives
24. People saying they need me
25. The sound of fall leaves underfoot

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmm, #19 is my favorite too! but in my bed, not your bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you, except #22 cause I don't know what that is and I have to say I whole-heartedly agree with #5 :)

    ReplyDelete