Thursday, February 25, 2010

Things to do today

6am - Wake up and eat some yogurt so I don't faint when I workout
7am - Workout in the NW
815am - Go to the deep SW to prep for a painting job tomorrow
10am - Do two loads of laundry, check email, scarf something down (in SE)
Noon - Nail appointment
2pm - Prep for another paint job I have tomorrow (in New Discovery)
3pm - Pick up paint for job tomorrow (near Mardaloop)
4pm - Meet with another client to discuss options for her bedroom colors (deep South)
7pm - Go to Book party that I was invited to.

If I don't make it to the party it is due to the fact that I worked 10hrs yesterday, was exhausted and running around today.

I'm tired just looking at my list.
Busy but I guess that's how I roll.

4 comments:

  1. 11:56 - realize I forgot the sandwich Hope lovingly made for me. Now, I'm hungry. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I realized that as soon as I left at 6:40am. Sigh. Thankfully it's the thought that counts. I appreciate your efforts just don't keep it in your fridge till next time. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too! I was just thinking of you this morning. I think it's really hitting me that you're gone. I can't just 'see' you on sunday's! :-(

    ReplyDelete