Friday, January 1, 2010

Movie Review - Up in the Air

Stars: George Clooney (I forget the other names but really, does it matter)

Comments & Predictions: From what I've heard about this movie, its the movie to see. It's been nominated for five Golden Globes, which appears before the Oscars so I can only predict that we will see more of this movie in the coming year. It wasn't what I was expecting and thought more laughter would be had but it turned out to be more thoughtful and a 'thinker' type of movie. It really hit the spot of what we are experiencing economically and socially during our tough times. With that storyline alone I predict it will win many awards since all of us can relate to what the movie was showing.

One thing I did take note of (and its more based on the character Ryan Bingham), is that I don't want to live life as a parenthesis. You'll have to see the movie to understand what I mean. But I think I carry too much passion and purpose to live like this '( )'.

Stars (out of 5): ****

No comments:

Post a Comment