Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Laughing









Laughing, I can't get enough of it and I can do it on a whim. If its truely heartfelt it will be quite the belly laugh too! Some things have just made me bust out laughing tonight and I'm so thankful that it doesn't take much for such to happen. I'm sure I'll live a long life because of it too but at least I'm doing that. The alternative isn't near as much fun!

Usually at the end of the day I'll be laying in bed and think about my day and if something really made me laugh I know I'll just lay there splitting a gut. Or, some times I'll try to tell someone else about the funny I'm laughing at and I can't get it out cuz I'm laughing so hard

My mom used to tell me that when I was a kid I would sit in front of the tv and fall over laughing whenever there was a pie fight on the tube.

Ahhhh, laughter, its the best medicine. Keep it coming!!




5 comments:

  1. Eye two lyke a gud laff.
    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures can't be real.
    i've never seen you like this.
    never.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your laugh is contagious, too! I could hear it just looking at this pictures and I chuckled to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are beautiful Becky! Keep laughing and I will laugh along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya, Chels, I just photoshopped these pics. I'll try to smile for you some time though. And, yes, Charlotte's mom....I'll watch a funny movie with you and we can have a chuckle or two. ;-)

    ReplyDelete