Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On the Seventh day God rested

You know, some times I can come across pretty smart but then there will be times when I have to shake my head at myself. Lately I have been ....ha,....lately....whatever..... I am constantly busy. Constantly. Who do I think I am? God even took time to rest and I haven't taken time off since....well, I don't really know. Seriously!

I may have been away for a month to go to Ontario and some thought that it was a 'holiday' but if you think that driving for a week, hanging out with my mom in a hospital and seniors home for two weeks and painting for a week a holiday than you need to get out more! As soon as I got back I started working my 3 jobs. If I'm not working then I'm running around or house sitting or something.

So I ask. Seriously. Who do I think I am? I know I need to start to slow down or my body is going to find a way for me to do it. I might have a large ass but it surely isn't lazy. My feet, on the other hand, are exhausted but I have also been standing on them all day.

Tired. So tired today and the week is JUST beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment