Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

Ahhh, just a few more hours until a new year, a new decade, a new beginning. This year I've been able to learn a few things, succeed in some and fail in others. I know I have alot more to learn and thankfully there is more room to grow.

It's funny, I was just watching ET Canada and they are saying that they will be throwing the biggest party in the nation (in Niagara Falls). Wow! Biggest party in the nation? Cool. Then they mentioned that the big band names like Styx and Glass Tiger. Hmmmm.... really? Glass Tiger? I remember seeing them in Windsor when I was a kid and they were giving a free concert. Good to see nothing has changed with them....haha

Well, all the best to everyone and I hope to achieve some goals (aka resolutions). I won't tell what they are but all I ask is that you not ask me for any favors. ;-)

Party it up peeps!

2 comments:

  1. If we don't ask you for favors, you can't practice your New Years Resolution, so be prepared for some practice, cause I'm asking!
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I don't answer my phone when you call....this is why.... haha. What? Me ignore a phone call from you? Hardly!

    ReplyDelete