Monday, December 28, 2009

One of my vice's

Tonight I went into Michael's to look for a specific book tonight and ended up finding a jewel. I didn't find the book I originally went in for but did walk out with a crossword puzzle book. When I saw it I couldn't believe a crossword puzzle book existed of this nature but it did and I got SO excited. It wasn't just any ol' crossword puzzle but it was one the People Celebrity Puzzler. Oh ya baby! I'm so happy.

I know that sounds crazy and silly but its true. If you know me, I love celebrity sleeze and one of the gifts that the Pawlaks gave me was a couple tabloid mags. And really, I could've been content with that alone but such was not the case. If ever you want to cheer me up buying me a People or Us magazine would put a smile on my face and you might even hear a gasp.

Again, you might shake your head thinking I'm a nutball but honestly, that's fine. It doesn't take much to make me happy and that is one way to do it. If anything, the crossword puzzle will be good for my brain anyway since I've heard that it helps with the prevention of Alzheimer's or dimentia.

Anyway, that's my happy story for tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Becky! You know my vice is relaxing and watching Days of Our Lives - which I have about 8 episodes to catch up on now. :-)
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE People's crossword puzzles too! I'm glad you found such a gem! I didn't know you were such a sucker for sleaze... but I'm even more surprised that Hope is such a Days fan. I'm going to start calling Darcy "Bo".
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete