Monday, October 12, 2009

All my bags are packed I'm ready to go.....

Thanks John Denver for writing those lyrics. I'm sure I've sung it many times now given all of my travels. And yes, my bags are packed and I'm getting ready to go. I can't believe the time has come up so quickly. I can't believe I'm about to embark on uncharted territory. For me anyways. The only thing I need to organize is my painting supplies to prepare for the work I have for me in Ontario.

I have a few nail appointments I need to take care of, one of them being my own and then off to the East! I will be driving into the sun! I've also discovered that since I have announced that I am driving I am now Santa Claus and the postal service. It's not bad. I'm glad I can help others out.

You see, I can't just take a trip.....there has to be some sort of adventure. More stories to come. I may not be able to post every day and I will warn you that since I have time on my hands I'm sure I'll be doing alot of thinking so get ready for some indepth entries. Either that or more fiascos and some laughs. Oy!

See you tomorrow for one more blog (I gotta keep with my entries this month) and then maybe Friday or so! Be blessed!! I know I will be!

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss you! Drive safe and don't forget all the stories!!!
    Hope

    ReplyDelete