Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My dream last night

I'm not sure if it was something I ate before I went to bed or what but my mind was racing and I felt like I was tossing and turning given the dream I had.

I was dreaming that I was in something like a sorority house because there was a bunch of girls and myself in the home and it was late at night. I didn't even recognize any of them but we were just all about the house doing our thing. And to you guy readers, no we were not having a tickle or pillow fight in our panties. Gosh I hate that word! ...Moving on... All of a sudden I could 'sense' that there were guys outside the house and I could smell trouble. In my mind (in the dream) I kept saying to myself, 'Oh this is like the last time they were here' and I was trying to prevent anything worse happening since the last time. I don't know what happened last time but I knew they didn't come in the house but they were just harrassing and scaring us. However, this time the guys did start coming in the home. Thankfully they didn't have any weapons or I don't remember it in the dream but I could just sense tension in my body and in my dream.

Now that I'm thinking back on it I feel like it was the dorm house that I stayed at when I was at Great Lakes Christian Highschool. With that, I remember going up the stairs to the top level on the 3rd floor and calling for help.

....and the first person I called was Hope. Why wouldn't I call the police? I don't know but my thinking process went like this - Hope, call Hope tell her to get Darcy here! How did the conversation go? Something like this:

Hope: 'Hello?'
Becky: 'Hope, tell Darcy and Darren to get here and bring their guns!'
Hope laughs.

Then I woke up with my last thought being that Darcy and Darren need to bring their guns. Yes, that's how we should solve all our problems...... ;-)

1 comment:

  1. So silly! We'll bring guns this weekend! lol

    ReplyDelete