Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tis the season

The cold weather is upon us again and I know that I will never get used to it. I'm sure I was meant to live in a much warmer climate but alas I've been placed amongst freezing nose hairs and icicles on the eye lashes. I'm sure it could be worse but I just don't like the cold.

Because of the weather change....
Attitudes change
People change
Clothes change

On a positive note...cuz I need to focus on that than the downside to cold weather.

I love the fall clothes
Warming up by a fire
Hot cocoa
Visiting with friends in a warm house
Watching snow fall (from the other side of the window pane)
When it snows and quietens everything down

2 comments:

  1. Yes- Hot cocoa!!! I was reminded of how much I love it when the kids came home from school today and we enjoyed a mug full. (Of course, mine was spiked.....just kidding!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever gets you through the day!!! lol I am just not ready for all this yet. Glad I'm leaving....

    ReplyDelete