Thursday, October 1, 2009

Being blessed

Well, I have to say that I truly think the Lord is taking care of me. Time and again I will worry about how to pay bills or when or where I'll find my next painting 'gig' and sure enough everything seems to fall into place. I would have to say that I am living proof of Matthew Chap 6. Do not worry about tomorrow....etc, etc.

I went out on a limb to start my own business and He has provided for me. I haven't needed to advertise and all of my business has been through word-of-mouth. Thank you Lord. You're good to me and I wish I could hear you more instead of talking all the time with my requests!

2 comments:

  1. You know it! I was just sitting at the computer waiting for you to blog about it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never doubted for a second!! (Of course, I doubt for myself, but never doubted God would provide for YOU!) That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete